Our Code of Ethics
Remodelers with the Building Industry Association of Southern California's Remodelers & Custom Builders Council maintain the highest Code of Ethics. To be considered a Member in Good Standing of the Remodelers & Custom Builders Council members must adhere to the following:
- Maintain a high level of integrity in conducting business with the general public, clients, associates and local government.
- Work continuously to improve the craftsmanship and quality of products within the construction industry for the ultimate benefit of the customer.
- Create products to be sold at a fair price and provide proper service after completion of construction.
- Support resolution of disputes through arbitration.
- Cooperate with regulatory agencies to produce codes and legislation beneficial to the general public.
- Strive to eliminate excessive regulations that increase consumer costs.
- Obtain and maintain a good image with local governments and the general public by meeting or exceeding commitments completely and promptly.
- Participate in worthwhile community affairs that relate to the areas outside the construction industry as well as those within.
- Strive to prevent and eliminate misrepresentation of the construction industry through advertising, publicity, contractual documents or oral communications.
- Provide fair and equal employment in all facets of our industry.